Some businesses, states (e.g., Oregon) and even countries are requiring vaccine passports or proof of you having been vaccinated against the COVID-19 Wuhan virus.
Many Americans, including health care professionals (in March 2021, as many as 48% of all health care workers had not taken the vaccine although they were eligible) refuse this vaccine for reasons that include the following:
(1) In the cases of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that are most widely deployed in the United States, they really are not vaccines in the traditional sense because they do not inject DNA of the actual coronavirus which would stimulate your body’s immune system to produce antibodies. Instead, a wholly new method is employed by injecting molecules of a synthetic RNA (ribonucleic acid) into your body. Those molecules act as messengers (thus, mRNA) that cause an “adaptive immune response” that presumably would lead your body to identify and destroy the COVID-19 virus.
(2) There are known side-effects of being vaccinated, ranging from fairly mild effects like pain and swelling in the injection site, headaches, chills, fever and fatigue (CDC), to severe side-effects in allegedly “rare” cases, including “temporary” paralysis and allergic reactions that have led to death.
(3) Rushed into production, the vaccines did not undergo the usual protocol of lengthy human trials, which means possible long-term effects of these vaccines are unknown. That would explain why in the United States, the vaccine manufacturers are exempt from legal liability. From CNet:
At this point, it’s way too early to determine whether the COVID-19 vaccines cause long-term side effects, although experts are confident the vaccines are safe. The CDC, WHO, FDA and other health institutions will continue to monitor long-term effects and collect data as more people get vaccinated.
In other words, and to put it bluntly, vaccinated people are being used as guinea pigs in a massive medical experiment.
For people who refuse to receive this experimental “vaccine,” below are images of the front and back of the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card showing you’ve been vaccinated against the Wuhan virus. (H/t Elizabeth)
- Resize the two images to 3″ x 4″.
- Center and print the first image (front of vaccination card) on card-type paper.
- Then flip the paper, center and print the second image (back of vaccination card).
Here is source link, where additional info can be found: https://s2underground.files.
See also “Madness: Coronavirus-vaccinated are ditching friends who refuse to be vaccinated“.
I’ve downloaded the cards – there’s a few states that have posted blank cards like this – I don’t want to link them so they won’t get shut down so quickly.
There’s also a site or two that tells how to properly fill them out – the product name/manufacturer/lot number, and where the shot was given, as well as the site where shot was given. The lot number has a certain alphanumeric code, first 2 are letters, I believe – but they can easily be made up. How are people going to double-check lot numbers without violating medical privacy/HIPAA? Some will have stickers of the lot numbers & sites, but many if not most will be handwritten, so just have someone else write the information in.