I found this super-easy recipe for a two-ingredient, no-bake chocolate cake.
I tried it, and can testify to how easy it is, and how tasty and rich-chocolaty the cake is.
- 2 cups of chocolate chips. (I recommend dark chocolate, which is loaded with beneficial antioxidants. Better still, go for either semi-sweet or no sugar. Instead of sugar, which has zero nutritional value and is really, really bad for us, substitute with non-glucose, natural sweeteners like erythritol and stevia.)
- 1½ cups pumpkin or banana puree. (I used no-sugar pumpkin puree, rich in fiber and beta-carotene.)
- Grease or line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Microwave the chocolate chips at 1 minute intervals, stirring in between intervals until chips are melted and smooth. (It took me about 4-5 minutes.)
- Stir in puree until combined.
- Pour chocolate-puree batter into pan. Smooth top; tap bottom of pan to eliminate bubbles.
- Refrigerate until set (30-60 minutes).
- Top with berries or sprinkled powdered sugar.
Please follow and like us: