No doubt, you heard and saw the news that Colin Powell, 84, the anti-Trump Republican, had died from “complications” from COVID-19.
What the news headlines omitted, however, is that Powell was fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The source of the news is Powell’s Facebook page. His family posted this announcement yesterday, October 18, at 4:48 AM (red emphasis supplied):
General Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, passed. away this morning due to complications from Covid 19. He was fully vaccinated. We want to thank the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center for their caring treatment. We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American.The Powell Family
CNN was quick to defend the vaccine, insisting that Powell’s immune system was impaired by his multiple myeloma blood cancer, which “made it difficult to fight the virus.”
But weren’t we told that the elderly (65 and over) and those with co-morbidities (like cancer) are precisely the people who really should get Covid-vaccinated? 84-year-old Powell, with blood cancer, was among just those groups whom the government urges to get vaxxed.
It must be asked: So what’s the point of getting the Covid vaccine?
The facts are that:
(1) Lockdown Singapore had months of near-zero cases of Covid. But after 85% of its population got vaxxed, new confirmed cases of Covid dramatically increased (NYT).
(2) Israel, having one of the highest Covid vaccination rates in the world with 78% of people 12 years and over fully vaxxed by August 2021, also is seeing a dramatic spike in Covid cases. Moreover, 60% of hospitalised cases are vaccinated. The Guardian takes pain to state that paradoxically, “This is something called the ‘paradox of vaccination’ – in highly vaccinated populations, most cases will be in the vaccinated because no vaccine is 100% protective,” and that “the rate of serious cases in Israel is double for unvaccinated under-60s and nine times higher for unvaccinated over-60s, so vaccines remain highly protective against severe outcomes.”
But is that true?
(3) In Vermont, Covid is rising faster among the vaxxed than among the unvaxxed (Vermont Daily Chronicle):
Meanwhile, questions concerning the safety of the Covid pseudo-vaccines continue:
(1) A recent study, published in the BMJ (British Medical Journal), found that some 35,000 British women experienced menstrual irregularities (late periods, heavy and breakthrough bleeding) after their vaccination against Covid. (The Telegraph) I am not aware of any flu vaccines that have/had these effects on a woman’s menstruation. One wonders what other effects the Covid vaccines wreak on our bodies — effects that don’t yet manifest themselves in visible symptoms like heavy menstrual bleeding.
(2) Countless (because no institution or individual is keeping track, which means we are left with anecdotal accounts) vaxxed people died or became very ill:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid whistleblowers say 48,465 Medicare patients had died within 14 days after being Covid-vaccinated. (LifeSiteNews)
- According to data released on October 8, 2021 by the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which is co-managed by the CDC and FDA, 16,766 people had died after getting the Covid vaccine. (National Vaccine Information Center)
- A recent example of a death after being vaxxed is an otherwise healthy, with no underlying conditions, 37-year-old mom in Washington State who died due to blood clotting complications following a COVID-19 vaccine. She left behind her husband and two daughters, ages 3 and 5. Her family states in her obituary that she “had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine, knowing she was in good health and of a young age and thus not at risk for serious illness. In her mind, the known and unknown risks of the unproven vaccine were more of a threat.” But she relented because of the government’s vaccine mandate. (The Blaze)
- Then there is this data from the federal government’s CDC, showing an alarming spike in both Covid vaccinations and deaths from “abnormal” causes:
Meanwhile, the scapegoating and persecution of the unvaxxed continue:
- Joe Biden, on October 8, falsely claimed that individuals vaccinated against COVID-19 “cannot spread” the virus to others, which means that Biden implied that the unvaccinated are spreading the virus. CDC Director Anthony Fauci had the gall to say that the flood of illegal migrants into the U.S. are “absolutely not” responsible for the spread of Covid even though they’re not being quarantined and are being seeded into the country by the tens of thousands a month. Fauci must think we’re stupid.
- People are being fired from their jobs for declining the vaccine:
- In New York, thousands of nurses and other health care workers across the state have lost their jobs or been suspended because they refuse to comply with the state’s mandate to get vaccinated.
- United Airlines, the first U.S. carrier to mandate vaccines for all domestic employees, required all employees to be vaccinated by Sept. 27 or they would be terminated by Oct. 2.
- The U.S. Navy threatens all active-duty personnel that if they don’t get a COVID-19 vaccine by an upcoming deadline, they’ll be discharged—with possible financial penalities as well.
- In Italy, the government passed a decree ordering companies in both the private and public sectors to withhold pay from workers who refuse to take the vaccine.
- Most egregiously, some hospitals and doctors are refusing to provide medical treatment to the unvaxxed, such as the University of Colorado Hospital rejecting a woman for a life-saving kidney transplant after she refused to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
The data and incidents cited in this post are just some reports I’d collected. There are plenty more cases and examples.