Democrat-run cities are dangerous for their citizens and law enforcement. Between their “Defund the Police” movement which has resulted in increased crime, cashless bail policies and soft-on-punishment district attorneys, no one is safe. Just take a look at some recent headlines from our nation:
- Police search for 6 after brutal assault, robbery at Normandy Park (Seattle) gas station (All the perps took from the store was less than $100, some tobacco products, and candy.)
- 80-year-old man fatally shot in head by Bronx gunman on scooter (Horrifying surveillance video captured the man’s killer — dressed in black from head to toe with a ski mask covering his face — riding up next to him on the sidewalk and shooting him twice, once point-blank in the head.)
- Shocking video appears to show teen driver intentionally hit and kill a retired police chief cycling in Las Vegas (The victim was white; the perps two black teens. So of course it is not a popular story with the State-Run Media).
- 8 Shot Dead in Under 48 Hours in Democrat-Run Philadelphia (In 2020 Philadelphia City Council defunded their police department by $33 million.)
- Suspect arrested in murder of LA sheriff’s deputy who was ambushed at red light (Deputy Ryan Clinkunbroomer, 30, was executed while sitting in his patrol car near the Palmdale sheriff’s station Saturday evening — just four days after he had gotten engaged.)
These stories break my heart. It’s so disheartening to see what is happening to some of our once-so-beautiful American cities.
Americans better wake up to the fact that elections have real life-and-death consequences. Politicians are failing their citizens while implementing their horrendous policies. We need strong leadership restored to our cities (and country) before they completely perish and rot before our very eyes.